ATM / Kiosk Equipment Riggers (NEEDED IN NEW YORK / NORTH NEW JERSEY)
We are currently adding positions for ATM installers/riggers to join our team of nationwide professionals. Field Installation Managers are needed for work in North Jersey and New York area as well as the Washington DC area.
Along with construction, rigging or installation experience, the proper candidate must:
- Pass all background checks including Criminal & Drug testing
- Be dependable and on time for all assignments
- Excellent communication skills
- Safe driving record
- Available to travel for roll out projects (regional - home most nights
- Be able to work remotely and unsupervised or with other vendors and subcontractors
- Able to direct and manage subcontractors on site
- Able to drive a small HD truck (non CDL vehicle)
- Able to move heavy equipment
- Able to supply basic hand tools
- Ability to measure and draw accurately (perform customer site surveys)
- Good understanding of basic construction for modifications on site if needed
- Computer literate
- Able to follow instructions, customer requirements and procedures
This is a full time salaried position starting at $52k.
Benefits include Medical, prescription, vision, dental, 401(k), along with sick, vacation, and holiday pay.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F D/V
About McCollister's Installation Services:
McCollister's Installation Services helps customers transport and install a
wide range of equipment, kiosks, and ATMs. The combination of our
transportation footprint, warehouse solutions, installation experts, and
project managers allows customers to utilize one partner to provide a
complete deployment & installation solution.