The Residential Sales Consultant’s Mission
As a residential sales consultant for McCollister’s, you will help deliver uninterrupted growth in revenue and profit at a rate that is planned and predictable by identifying the highest level needs of the customer and developing unique, non-traditional solution-centric programs that add value to the customer in identifiable bottom-line terms.
The Residential Sales Consultant’s Job Summary
- Your primary function is to assist in the development and expansions of existing McCollister’s accounts activity concerning their logistics needs.
- You will add additional new accounts or new business into your sales portfolio.
- You will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
The Residential Sales Consultant’s Job Responsibilities
- Obtain targeted sales goals in dollar volumes by retaining and growing current business of existing McCollister’s accounts
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Complete all job responsibilities in conjunction with McCollister’s sales standards for job performance set by management
- Upgrade skills through training, both on the job and outside work.
The Residential Sales Consultant’s Job Duties
- Maintain existing account database through contact with existing and prospective customers
- Complete face on estimated costs of relocation within 5% of actual charges
- Prospect new business opportunities
- Prepare documentation of efforts
- Maintain notes, sales plans, expense reports, problem solve
The Residential Sales Consultant’s Job Requirements
- Professional appearance
- Professional in conversation
- Previous sales experience or training in college or a previous work environment
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office, Google Apps
- Sales and marketing training with presentation skills courses or training
- Desire to succeed or obtain personal and professional goals
- Familiarity with database software for client and time management
- Provide timely reports of current activity and weekly commitments and appointments
- Attend bi-monthly sales and training meetings
- Internal and external growth training to personal development goals