The McCollister’s Warehouse Management System (WMS)
McCollister’s utilizes the latest warehouse management system technology to monitor inventory, fulfill distribution, and prevent loss. Some benefits of our system:
- Highly flexible and can be configured to each customer’s specific needs
- Web-accessible, allowing our customers to access inventory data 24/7/365
- Inventory items can be ordered out via the internet and be fulfilled by the warehouse on the same day.
- Inventory activity reports can configured to auto-email recipients daily, keeping key individuals updated on stocking levels.
- EDI and file transfer capabilities are also available, streamlining information flow.
- Quality processes are mapped for each customer assuring that the distribution chain flows systemically without issue.
- Every customer has unique login information, giving them access to their inventory data, as well as reports and work/service orders.
- Inventory tracking can be configured in multiple ways, such as manufacturer bar codes, proprietary bar codes, manufacturer part numbers, or any other distinct identification system.
- Real-time inventory reporting shows dates and times when assets arrive to the warehouse, are moved through the warehouse, and removed from the warehouse.
- Supports multiple warehouse locations, providing each customer with a single source for inventory monitoring and tracking.
From a single login, the McCollister’s warehouse management system provides peace of mind knowing where your inventory is located at all times.