The McCollister’s Warehouse Management System (WMS)
McCollister’s provides best-in-class supply chain visibility through our proprietary warehouse management system. Our warehouse systems integrate directly with asset tracking and inventory management programs, providing our customers with the technology to monitor inventory, fulfill distribution, and prevent loss. Web based visibility at your fingertips to coordinate and manage your entire supply chain from a single interface.
Some benefits of our system:
- Highly flexible and can be configured to each customer’s specific needs
- Web based and accessible, allowing our customers to access inventory data 24/7/365
- Inventory items can be ordered out via the internet and be fulfilled by the warehouse on the same day.
- Inventory activity reports can configured to auto-email recipients daily, keeping key individuals updated on stocking levels.
- EDI and file transfer capabilities are also available, streamlining information flow.
- Quality processes are mapped for each customer assuring that the distribution chain flows systemically without issue.
- Every customer has unique login information, giving them access to their inventory data, as well as reports and work/service orders.
- Inventory tracking can be configured in multiple ways, such as manufacturer bar codes, proprietary bar codes, manufacturer part numbers, or any other distinct identification system.
- Real-time inventory reporting shows dates and times when assets arrive to the warehouse, are moved through the warehouse, and removed from the warehouse.
- Supports multiple warehouse locations, providing each customer with a single source for inventory monitoring and tracking.
From a single login, the McCollister’s warehouse management system provides peace of mind knowing where your inventory is located at all times.