EFFECTIVELY TRANSPORT YOUR CONCERT OR EVENT
Transportation for a concert or event tour requires extensive collaboration and planning. It is critical to have all of your elements safely arrive at their destination. McCollister’s is the superior choice for entertainment transportation services, and we will support your tour’s success with safe and efficient transport so you can focus on entertainment. With more than seven decades of experience, we are one of the most trusted concert trucking companies in the industry, with a full fleet of trucks and trailers led by reliable, experienced drivers. Choose McCollister’s – the proven name in entertainment trucking.
EVENT EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT SPECIALISTS
Entertainment trucking companies handle the transportation for some of the biggest names in the music, entertainment, and event industries. McCollister’s takes it a step further. Our teams become a part of your tour crew and work hand-in-hand with your staff. We provide the following solutions:
- Hauling tour equipment in high-value product trailers, equipped with vertical and horizontal e-track for secure transfer.
- Resources include cargo pads, tie-downs, blankets, load straps & bars, power lift gates, and more.
- Active in load in/load out and set up/tear down processes.
- All tour drivers are experienced in multiple long-term tours.
- Familiar with many U.S. venues from previous tours.
- Working with staging, sound, and lighting rigs.
- Preliminary set up of instruments, gear, backlining, and merchandise.
Transport your concert with us at a single, “all-in” price to make it easy for invoicing. Tour pricing is based on mileage and duration with no additional charges for fuel, hotels, daily fees, etc. We take care of the routing and follow your tour schedule. Our drivers are also able to travel ahead after loadout for on-time arrival at the next venue
ENTERTAINMENT TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE TO TRUST
As experts in logistics and transportation, we have the services, equipment, and certifications you can rely on for your concert, exhibit, or tradeshow.
- CAPABLE, RELIABLE, SAFE – We keep your tour moving so you have one less thing to worry about.
- ENDLESS RESOURCES – Logistics experience, dedicated drivers, strategic locations across the U.S., specialty equipment, and dedicated contacts are all on your team.
- EXTRA MILE ENTERTAINMENT TRUCKING COMPANY – Our drivers meet the needs of tour managers and we can customize to your schedule.
- Logistics consulting
- 24/7 vehicle tracking
- Full insurance on every piece of equipment
- Competitive pricing
- Time definite guaranteed services
Our certified and experienced drivers are also equipped with:
- Operating licenses in the United States and Canada
- O.T. Registered
- Air-ride vans with 45’, 48’, and 53’ trailers
With McCollister’s, you receive additional capabilities that other entertainment trucking companies won’t provide, including a single dedicated point of contact for your entire tour, specialty trailers, drivers who are dedicated and work closely with your crews, and specific training for your events to help load, unload, and reload to your specifications.
Additionally, we have 10 convenient locations across the U.S. so you receive first-class customer service, wherever you are.
MCCOLLISTER’S: YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER FOR ENTERTAINMENT TRUCKING AND MORE
A cost-effective solution for your next tour, McCollister’s keeps your expenses to a minimum and costs predictable. We are a concert trucking and entertainment third-party logistics provider (3PL) who can handle specialized requirements. Our dedicated fleet is flexible, scalable, and won’t interrupt your schedule. We also offer a wide variety of related capabilities including white glove & first/final mile services, handling of high value electronics, warehouse distribution & fulfillment, technical services, and technologies.
With every client we serve, our innovation continues to grow. Talk with us about your entertainment transportation needs and partner with an experienced team.
Entertainment Shipping FAQs
What is entertainment trucking?
Band tours and concerts (equipment, audio/visual/lighting).
What does your “all in” price include?
Daily rates are used to include transportation, fuel, hold overs, and overnights. The entire tour is reviewed to come up with the daily rate.
How is concert stage equipment transported?
Usually stage equipment is shipped within hard sided travel cases on wheels with very little pad wrapping.
How long does it take to unpack and assemble a typical concert stage?
Approx. 2 hours
What information do I need to gather to get a quote for entertainment transportation?
Full list of pickup locations, venues, dates, off days, arrival times, equipment list or number of trucks needed.