WAREHOUSING, DISTRIBUTION, AND FULFILLMENT
CUSTOM LOGISTICS SOLUTIONS
ISO 13485:2016 CERTIFIED, CTPAT CERTIFIED, AND STATE LICENSED FOR MEDICAL DISTRIBUTIONMcCollister’s offers customized warehousing, distribution management, and fulfillment services to meet your needs. Every McCollister’s warehouse is operated only by highly-trained and certified McCollister’s employees. As consumer demands increase, the need for customizable and scalable supply chain and warehousing solutions continue to grow. From e-Commerce pick and pack solutions and on-demand order fulfillment, to white glove distribution of high-value product, McCollister’s provides specialized solutions to logistics and supply chain management to meet the growing industry challenges.
ALL MCCOLLISTER’S WAREHOUSES HAVE FEATURES THAT CATER TO EVERY POSSIBLE NEED!
- ISO 13485:2016 certified
- CTPAT certified
- State Licensed for Medical Distribution
- TAPA Level C certified
- Flexible storage options
- Fulfillment and order management
- Pick and pack
- Centrally monitored security and fire protection
- Controlled facility access in all facilities
- Racked or open floor space configurations
- Rack and bulk storage options
- Cross-docking services
- Virtual advanced staging
- Modern electric MHE Fleet
- Customized supply chain solutions
- API connectors to major eCommerce providers
- EDI connectors to all major trading partners
- Truck high docks equipped with dock levelers
- Drive-up door ramps for will call access
- Forklifts and handling equipment for even the most delicate items
- Centrally connected warehouse management system from coast to coast
THE MCCOLLISTER’S WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (WMS)
McCollister’s provides best-in-class supply chain visibility through our proprietary warehouse management system. Our warehouse logistics systems integrate directly with asset tracking and inventory management programs, providing our customers with the technology to monitor inventory, fulfill distribution, and prevent loss. Web-based, fulfillment visibility at your fingertips to coordinate and manage your entire supply chain from a single interface.
LOGISTIC SYSTEM BENEFITS
- Highly flexible and can be configured to each customer’s specific needs
- Web-based and accessible, allowing our customers to access inventory data 24/7/365
- Inventory items can be ordered out via the internet with fulfillment services by the warehouse on the same day.
- Inventory activity reports can be configured to auto-email recipients daily, keeping key individuals updated on stocking levels.
- EDI and file transfer capabilities are also available, streamlining information flow.
- Quality processes are mapped for each customer, ensuring that the distribution chain flows systemically without issue.
- Every customer has unique login information, giving them access to their inventory data, as well as reports and work/service orders.
- Inventory tracking can be configured in multiple ways, such as manufacturer barcodes, proprietary barcodes, manufacturer part numbers, or any other distinct identification system.
- Real-time inventory reporting shows dates and times when assets arrive at the warehouse, move through the warehouse, and leave from the warehouse.
- Supports multiple warehouse locations, providing each customer with a single source for inventory monitoring and tracking.
DISTRIBUTION & SHIPPING
Regional White Glove pickup and delivery, installation including to your SOW, product RMA services, and disposal of replaced equipment.
FULFILLMENT STAGING AND DEPLOYMENT
We manage storage and delivery for your large projects, ensuring consignments are consolidated and delivered efficiently and on time.
We provide cost-effective and reliable storage, cross-docking, order management, and fulfillment services, pick and pack services and kitting services.
Our WMS scans ensure real-time visibility while our API and EDI connectors integrate with all major providers as well as user-defined custom solutions for inventory management.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Turnkey project services, Assembly, Kitting and Testing / Configuration services, Procurement, and Container De-vanning Services. We also offer 3PL & Third-Party Logistics.