Maintenance Program Benefits:
Single Point-of-Contact: A single point of contact is provided for all hardware under support across the entire IT platform, which allows for a rapid, straight-forward and efficient approach to solve any issue.
Technical Expertise: Engineers are experts on the equipment they are servicing and trouble-shooting, and regularly perform testing on a wide variety of gear.
Support Levels: Levels of support are flexible and configurable to customer and site requirements. Standard support levels offered are:
- 7x24x365 – 2 or 4 hour response
- 5x24 – 2 or 4 hour response
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm – 4-hour response
- Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm – NBD on-site response
- On-site Engineers domestic and international
- Next Business Day parts replacement
Multi-Vendor Support: Every Major Equipment Manufacturer is supported, including:
- Servers: Dell, Sun, HP, IBM, SuperMicro, UCS, and more
- Storage: EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP, Sun, and more
- Networking: Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, and more
- Point of sale (POS)
- Software support (Solaris, AIX, MPE, MPUX)
- Most servers, storage or networking equipment
Co-Terminus Agreements: Maintenance Agreements can be arranged to terminate on a co-terminus basis, to allow several devices to enjoy the same maintenance termination date, allowing for future planning and seamless maintenance support for designated time-frames.
End-of-Life (EOL): Extend Lifecycles of existing systems with maintenance costs that remain steady over time, allowing equipment to be maintained at a low cost for as long as it is needed.